What We Do
IPS is a progressive think tank dedicated to building a more equitable, ecologically sustainable, and peaceful society. In partnership with dynamic social movements, we turn transformative policy ideas into action.
It’s not individual behavior that drives the racial wealth divide — it’s a system that many folks pretend doesn’t exist.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||India|
The majority-conservative Supreme Court is poised to review the application of Title VII to trans people in the workplace.
- TOA DA-250F 4-Channel Power Amplifier, 250 Watts x 4 @ 4 Ohms
- Otto Link Metal New York Series Tenor Saxophone Mouthpiece 7
- 1960's GRETSCH 20 BASS DRUM FRONT LOGO HEAD for YOUR DRUM SET LOT Z511
- Dmx 512 lighting controller 1024 controller stage lighting led moving head light
- Violin purple Flamenco Peg Hole Reamer - 1 30 tape
- JHS AT (Andy Timmons) Drive Guitar Effects Pedal
- JHS Spring Tank Reverb Pedal
- Takamine GD20 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar - Natural PERFORMER PAK
- 1960's KENT Americana 551 Electric Guitar Gold foil PU's Sunburst MI Japan VGC
The only upside to Bolton’s dangerous aggression toward Iran is that it may put him too far out in front of Trump.
Can you imagine being 22 and having $150,000 in debt? This is generational abuse.
Reports and Resources
- Sandusky Cabinets Mobile Computer Security Workstation AV Cart Charcoal
June 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm at Takoma Park Community Center
Join IPS to celebrate, share and remember one of our own --wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, friend, and activist.
- Chauvet DJ EZ GOBO Battery Operated GOBO Logos Image Projector Remote Speaker
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at The Mayflower Hotel
A conference about the agenda geared towards combating inequality and raising living standards for the vast majority.
Check out our sister sites
Help IPS turn progressive policy ideas into action.
Everyone has a right to thrive on a planet where all communities are equitable, democratic, peaceful, and sustainable. Together, we must speak truths to power and challenge the structures that keep us from realizing our full potential as human beings, members of society, and keepers of this planet.