What We Do
IPS is a progressive think tank dedicated to building a more equitable, ecologically sustainable, and peaceful society. In partnership with dynamic social movements, we turn transformative policy ideas into action.
It’s not individual behavior that drives the racial wealth divide — it’s a system that many folks pretend doesn’t exist.
The majority-conservative Supreme Court is poised to review the application of Title VII to trans people in the workplace.
- ATA GLIDER Case 1 4 Ply For Korg KingKORG 61-Key Synthesizer
- Oxford Pressguard Classification Folder - Legal - 8.50 X 14 - 2 Expansion - 4
- Oki MICROLINE 8810 Workgroup Dot Matrix Printer
- Sony PCM-D100 Portable High Resolution Professional DSD Audio Voice Recorder
- Levy's PM31 3-inch Garment Leather Guitar Strap w Foam Pad - Walnut Brown
- Earthquaker Devices Spires Fuzz Doubler Nu-Fuzz Dream Crusher
- Pit Bull Guitars GS-2Q Electric Guitar Kit (Ebony Fretboard)
- Boss CE-20 – Chorus Ensemble Twin Pedal (In Box – MINT) – CE20 – CE 20
- wood turning - craft woods - bowl blank - luthier wood bl932
The only upside to Bolton’s dangerous aggression toward Iran is that it may put him too far out in front of Trump.
Can you imagine being 22 and having $150,000 in debt? This is generational abuse.
Reports and Resources
- Yinfente Clarinet Ebonite wood G Key Nice Sound With Case A11
June 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm at Takoma Park Community Center
Join IPS to celebrate, share and remember one of our own --wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, friend, and activist.
- Pendaflex Reinforced Top Tab File Folders 1 3 Cut Letter orange (Box of 100)
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at The Mayflower Hotel
A conference about the agenda geared towards combating inequality and raising living standards for the vast majority.
Check out our sister sites
Help IPS turn progressive policy ideas into action.
Everyone has a right to thrive on a planet where all communities are equitable, democratic, peaceful, and sustainable. Together, we must speak truths to power and challenge the structures that keep us from realizing our full potential as human beings, members of society, and keepers of this planet.