What We Do
IPS is a progressive think tank dedicated to building a more equitable, ecologically sustainable, and peaceful society. In partnership with dynamic social movements, we turn transformative policy ideas into action.
The majority-conservative Supreme Court is poised to review the application of Title VII to trans people in the workplace.
- C-line 30540 Heavy Duty Document Sorter - 31 X Divider - Printed - 8.50 X 11 -
- Ampex 456 Grand Master Tape
- Elite Core IM-16-CORE 16 Channel A D Input Module
- Loane Famille Écusson Prénom Blason Héraldique Gravé Ouvre-Lettre
- Austin Les Paul Electric Guitar W Upgrades & Gig Bag
- 5 Elecetic Guitar Tailpiece ABR-1 Bridge Tailpiece Chrome Guitar Parts
- 1985 YAMAHA Natural Hard Case Acoustic Guitar 15X
- VINTAGE 1973 USA FENDER GUITAR POT 1 MEG 1974
- Mooer Baby Bomb 30 Digital Micro Power AMP w/ speaker cable and polish clot
The only upside to Bolton’s dangerous aggression toward Iran is that it may put him too far out in front of Trump.
Can you imagine being 22 and having $150,000 in debt? This is generational abuse.
Reports and Resources
- Heritage Accufit Reprime Can Liners
June 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm at Takoma Park Community Center
Join IPS to celebrate, share and remember one of our own --wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, friend, and activist.
- 90s Sonor 22 Sonic Plus Bass Drum 16 x 22 Red Stain Birch Germany
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at The Mayflower Hotel
A conference about the agenda geared towards combating inequality and raising living standards for the vast majority.
Check out our sister sites
Help IPS turn progressive policy ideas into action.
Everyone has a right to thrive on a planet where all communities are equitable, democratic, peaceful, and sustainable. Together, we must speak truths to power and challenge the structures that keep us from realizing our full potential as human beings, members of society, and keepers of this planet.