What We Do
IPS is a progressive think tank dedicated to building a more equitable, ecologically sustainable, and peaceful society. In partnership with dynamic social movements, we turn transformative policy ideas into action.
It’s not individual behavior that drives the racial wealth divide — it’s a system that many folks pretend doesn’t exist.
The majority-conservative Supreme Court is poised to review the application of Title VII to trans people in the workplace.
- CASIO WK-220 Keyboard + Stand + Power Adapter EXCELLENT
- Green Soccer Portable Laptop Tablet Notebook Computer Desk With Cup Holder Light
- CodaBow Colours carbon fibre cello bow
- Yanagisawa YLIGBGP Baritone Saxophone Ligature in gold Plate
- Elixir Strings Electric Bass Strings 4-String Light Long Scale NANOWEB Coating
- Rane TTM 57SL DJ MIXER IN GOOD CONDITION
- Yamaha CN-525E 1985 Fusion Classical Nylon String Acoustic Electric Guitar w/ Ca
- Cordoba C9 E SP Solid Top Classical Acoustic Electric Guitar with Case Blem A203
- Callaham Strat Monturas American Standard Offset 2 0.2cm (ca21006)
The only upside to Bolton’s dangerous aggression toward Iran is that it may put him too far out in front of Trump.
Can you imagine being 22 and having $150,000 in debt? This is generational abuse.
Reports and Resources
- Marcus Bonna MB-3-CLAR Clarinet Case
June 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm at Takoma Park Community Center
Join IPS to celebrate, share and remember one of our own --wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, friend, and activist.
- Alte Mandoline Puglisi Reale & Figli
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at The Mayflower Hotel
A conference about the agenda geared towards combating inequality and raising living standards for the vast majority.
Check out our sister sites
Help IPS turn progressive policy ideas into action.
Everyone has a right to thrive on a planet where all communities are equitable, democratic, peaceful, and sustainable. Together, we must speak truths to power and challenge the structures that keep us from realizing our full potential as human beings, members of society, and keepers of this planet.