What We Do
IPS is a progressive think tank dedicated to building a more equitable, ecologically sustainable, and peaceful society. In partnership with dynamic social movements, we turn transformative policy ideas into action.
It’s not individual behavior that drives the racial wealth divide — it’s a system that many folks pretend doesn’t exist.
The majority-conservative Supreme Court is poised to review the application of Title VII to trans people in the workplace.
- 25 LED RGB G40 3D String Light With Power Supply and Controller 12 Spacing
- 4PCS 80W Spider Moving Head Stage Light RGBW LED Beam DMX DJ Party Show Light
- Sabian AAX Medium Hi-Hats 14 in. Pair
- 100pcs 10mm Soprano Clarinet Leather pads great material
- Schecter Guitar Research Model-T Session Electric Bass Guitar Aged Natural Satin
- LINE6 multi effector FIREHAWK FX
- Fender 0961252021 FA-235E Concert, Natural
- Pedal MXR M296 Classic 108 Fuzz Mini
- Fender Japan Mustang MG65-86 MOD Electric Guitar, Crafted in Japan,
The only upside to Bolton’s dangerous aggression toward Iran is that it may put him too far out in front of Trump.
Can you imagine being 22 and having $150,000 in debt? This is generational abuse.
Reports and Resources
- Lixada 60W LED Stage Lighting Party Light Moving Head Beam Lights DMX512 E3R2
June 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm at Takoma Park Community Center
Join IPS to celebrate, share and remember one of our own --wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, friend, and activist.
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at The Mayflower Hotel
A conference about the agenda geared towards combating inequality and raising living standards for the vast majority.
Check out our sister sites
Help IPS turn progressive policy ideas into action.
Everyone has a right to thrive on a planet where all communities are equitable, democratic, peaceful, and sustainable. Together, we must speak truths to power and challenge the structures that keep us from realizing our full potential as human beings, members of society, and keepers of this planet.