What We Do
IPS is a progressive think tank dedicated to building a more equitable, ecologically sustainable, and peaceful society. In partnership with dynamic social movements, we turn transformative policy ideas into action.
It’s not individual behavior that drives the racial wealth divide — it’s a system that many folks pretend doesn’t exist.
|Numéro de pièce fabricant:||FCA2602ENGAPS829A||CODE EAN:||5056190029142|
The majority-conservative Supreme Court is poised to review the application of Title VII to trans people in the workplace.
- Lot Of 5 Canon GPR 31
- Tama 13 Snare Drum - 13 x4 Hammered Steel Shell
- Latin Percussion Karl Perazzo Signature Mini Conga
- MOOG MINITAUR ANALOG BASS SYNTHESIZER SYNTH MODULE NEW ARMENS
- Squier by Fender Affinity Stratocaster Beginner Electric Guitar - Maple...
- Ocean Verb Digital Reverb Guitar Effect Pedal 3 Modes ROOM SPRING SHIMMER V1P4
- Vintage 1970's Bobby Lee Fire Red Guitar Strap A2291
- Gibson Les Paul Junior Featureial Natural 2003 Electric Guitar,
- Diamond Plate Rubberized Laminate ATA 3/8" Case for Ampeg GVT5H 5W Amp Head
The only upside to Bolton’s dangerous aggression toward Iran is that it may put him too far out in front of Trump.
Can you imagine being 22 and having $150,000 in debt? This is generational abuse.
Reports and Resources
- NEW - Gibraltar Bass Drum Mounted Cymbal Arm, SC-GBDCA
June 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm at Takoma Park Community Center
Join IPS to celebrate, share and remember one of our own --wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, friend, and activist.
- Woodturning Project Kit for Kaleidoscope Pen, Chrome. WoodRiver. Free Delivery
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at The Mayflower Hotel
A conference about the agenda geared towards combating inequality and raising living standards for the vast majority.
Check out our sister sites
Help IPS turn progressive policy ideas into action.
Everyone has a right to thrive on a planet where all communities are equitable, democratic, peaceful, and sustainable. Together, we must speak truths to power and challenge the structures that keep us from realizing our full potential as human beings, members of society, and keepers of this planet.