What We Do
IPS is a progressive think tank dedicated to building a more equitable, ecologically sustainable, and peaceful society. In partnership with dynamic social movements, we turn transformative policy ideas into action.
It’s not individual behavior that drives the racial wealth divide — it’s a system that many folks pretend doesn’t exist.
The majority-conservative Supreme Court is poised to review the application of Title VII to trans people in the workplace.
- C-line 30540 Heavy Duty Document Sorter - 31 X Divider - Printed - 8.50 X 11 -
- Ampex 456 Grand Master Tape
- Elite Core IM-16-CORE 16 Channel A D Input Module
- Loane Famille Écusson Prénom Blason Héraldique Gravé Ouvre-Lettre
- Free Shipping Greco WS-STD SSH CBS (Cherry Burst pinkwood) F S Japan
- 2pcs new electric bass Guitar Fretboard 24 fret guitar parts maker fingerboard
- NS Design WAV4 Bass Guitar – Metallic Cobalt
- Crate V Series V50-112 50W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amplifier 1 x 12" Speaker
- BOSS ME-80 Guitar Multi Effector From JAPAN
Can you imagine being 22 and having $150,000 in debt? This is generational abuse.
Reports and Resources
- DIGITECH XC0255 DIGITAL VOICE ACTIVATED PROGRAMMABLE VOICE RECORDER
June 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm at Takoma Park Community Center
Join IPS to celebrate, share and remember one of our own --wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, friend, and activist.
- Professional Scottish Bagpipe pinkwood Natural color Ivory Mounts bluee Tartan
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at The Mayflower Hotel
A conference about the agenda geared towards combating inequality and raising living standards for the vast majority.
Check out our sister sites
Help IPS turn progressive policy ideas into action.
Everyone has a right to thrive on a planet where all communities are equitable, democratic, peaceful, and sustainable. Together, we must speak truths to power and challenge the structures that keep us from realizing our full potential as human beings, members of society, and keepers of this planet.