What We Do
IPS is a progressive think tank dedicated to building a more equitable, ecologically sustainable, and peaceful society. In partnership with dynamic social movements, we turn transformative policy ideas into action.
It’s not individual behavior that drives the racial wealth divide — it’s a system that many folks pretend doesn’t exist.
Sharp MX-3640N MX-3610N MX-3140N
The majority-conservative Supreme Court is poised to review the application of Title VII to trans people in the workplace.
- Lixada DMX512 Mini Moving Head Light LED Stage Light Party Disco 9 11CH 25W US
- Standard Mogami 2934 16 Channel Snake Neutrik gold TRS XLR-F 40 Feet 40 ft.
- Claude Lakey Apolo Brass Alto Sax Mouthpiece 7 CLAAB7
- BALL POINT PEN BULLET CASE BRASS Gun Clip Green Marble - Mens Gift - GIFT IDEA
- Fender Player Telecaster Electric Guitar (Sonic Red, Pau Ferro Fingerboard)
- New BOSS SY-300 Guitar Synthesizer Guitar Effects from Japan Import
- MXR M115 Distortion III + Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal (M-115)
- MARTIN 18APP45 bridge pins and end tweezers White / Pearl
- Kid Beginner Guitar Classical Guitar Acoustic Guitar 1/2 Half Size 30 inch Ny...
The only upside to Bolton’s dangerous aggression toward Iran is that it may put him too far out in front of Trump.
Can you imagine being 22 and having $150,000 in debt? This is generational abuse.
Reports and Resources
- Vintage Fender Model The Twin Tube Amplifier with Foot Pedal
June 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm at Takoma Park Community Center
Join IPS to celebrate, share and remember one of our own --wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, friend, and activist.
- Singing bowl 11 inch-Tibetan bowls for healing meditation Yoga singing bowls
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at The Mayflower Hotel
A conference about the agenda geared towards combating inequality and raising living standards for the vast majority.
Check out our sister sites
Help IPS turn progressive policy ideas into action.
Everyone has a right to thrive on a planet where all communities are equitable, democratic, peaceful, and sustainable. Together, we must speak truths to power and challenge the structures that keep us from realizing our full potential as human beings, members of society, and keepers of this planet.