What We Do
IPS is a progressive think tank dedicated to building a more equitable, ecologically sustainable, and peaceful society. In partnership with dynamic social movements, we turn transformative policy ideas into action.
The majority-conservative Supreme Court is poised to review the application of Title VII to trans people in the workplace.
- Lot Of 5 Canon GPR 31
- Tama 13 Snare Drum - 13 x4 Hammered Steel Shell
- Latin Percussion Karl Perazzo Signature Mini Conga
- MOOG MINITAUR ANALOG BASS SYNTHESIZER SYNTH MODULE NEW ARMENS
- Guild S-100 Polara - Cherry R (Guitar KWM1900043)
- ESP LTD EC-10 Electric Guitar
- Cordoba GK Studio Negra Acoustic-Electric Flamenco Guitar 190839423894 Open Box
- KEELEY ELECTRONICS 4 KNOB COMPRESSOR PEDAL Fully Tested & Free shipping!!!
- Tech 21 SANSAMP BASS DRIVER DI V2, EBS MULTI COMP, BOSS TU-3 (11125
Can you imagine being 22 and having $150,000 in debt? This is generational abuse.
Reports and Resources
- Bacchus WOODLINE DX4-BGP E Electric Bass with Gig Case
June 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm at Takoma Park Community Center
Join IPS to celebrate, share and remember one of our own --wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, friend, and activist.
- DWX2929 Original Crossfader with pcb Assy for Pioneer DJM 2000
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at The Mayflower Hotel
A conference about the agenda geared towards combating inequality and raising living standards for the vast majority.
Check out our sister sites
Help IPS turn progressive policy ideas into action.
Everyone has a right to thrive on a planet where all communities are equitable, democratic, peaceful, and sustainable. Together, we must speak truths to power and challenge the structures that keep us from realizing our full potential as human beings, members of society, and keepers of this planet.