What We Do
IPS is a progressive think tank dedicated to building a more equitable, ecologically sustainable, and peaceful society. In partnership with dynamic social movements, we turn transformative policy ideas into action.
It’s not individual behavior that drives the racial wealth divide — it’s a system that many folks pretend doesn’t exist.
The majority-conservative Supreme Court is poised to review the application of Title VII to trans people in the workplace.
- Sabian Cymbals AAX X-Plosion 18 Crash Cymbal New
- 6' Pro Stage Stinger AC Power Extension Cable 12 Gauge by Elite Core
- CANON FM2-3670-000 LASER SCANNER ASSEMBLY iR5570 5570N 6570 6570N
- Allen & Heath QU-32 QU 32 Digital Mixer Swan Flight Case (Hex)
- Fernandes Burny Ls-80 96 - 98 years Minihamu mahogany HH FreeShipping
- Fender Japan MG 69 red rare Japan vintage popular electric guitar EMS F S
- Godin Acoustic Solutions 150 Guitar Amplifier Wooden 2018
- NOS GS109C GE fuzz face clone effect in Relic tobacco tin + MoJo Parts Guitar
- Yamaha FG800 Traditional Western Folk Solid Spruce Top Acoustic Guitar Natural
The only upside to Bolton’s dangerous aggression toward Iran is that it may put him too far out in front of Trump.
Can you imagine being 22 and having $150,000 in debt? This is generational abuse.
Reports and Resources
- 5A Sabina pingii wood Burl Bookmatch Bass Top Set-For LuthierONE AND ONLY
June 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm at Takoma Park Community Center
Join IPS to celebrate, share and remember one of our own --wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, friend, and activist.
- Peavey Millennium BXP Tiger Eye NOS
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at The Mayflower Hotel
A conference about the agenda geared towards combating inequality and raising living standards for the vast majority.
Check out our sister sites
Help IPS turn progressive policy ideas into action.
Everyone has a right to thrive on a planet where all communities are equitable, democratic, peaceful, and sustainable. Together, we must speak truths to power and challenge the structures that keep us from realizing our full potential as human beings, members of society, and keepers of this planet.