What We Do
IPS is a progressive think tank dedicated to building a more equitable, ecologically sustainable, and peaceful society. In partnership with dynamic social movements, we turn transformative policy ideas into action.
It’s not individual behavior that drives the racial wealth divide — it’s a system that many folks pretend doesn’t exist.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
The majority-conservative Supreme Court is poised to review the application of Title VII to trans people in the workplace.
- Lot Of 5 Canon GPR 31
- Tama 13 Snare Drum - 13 x4 Hammered Steel Shell
- Latin Percussion Karl Perazzo Signature Mini Conga
- MOOG MINITAUR ANALOG BASS SYNTHESIZER SYNTH MODULE NEW ARMENS
- EMG ALX Alexi Laiho HZ Red Chrome Screws ABQ Boost Halo Of Blood (3 STRINGS SET)
- Dean RC7X Deluxe Electric Guitar Hard Case
- Mooer GE200 Guitar Multi Effects Processor Pedal Board Fit Electric Guitar
- Fender® 3-Saddle American Vintage Telecaster® Bridge Assembly - Gold
- One Control Persian Green Screamer Overdrive Effects Pedal Bundle with Cabl
The only upside to Bolton’s dangerous aggression toward Iran is that it may put him too far out in front of Trump.
Can you imagine being 22 and having $150,000 in debt? This is generational abuse.
Reports and Resources
- Mooer MEQ2 Micro Graphic Bass EQ Pedal
June 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm at Takoma Park Community Center
Join IPS to celebrate, share and remember one of our own --wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, friend, and activist.
- Fender CD-140SCE Solid Top 12-String Acoustic Electric Guitar Natural w/ Ca
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at The Mayflower Hotel
A conference about the agenda geared towards combating inequality and raising living standards for the vast majority.
Check out our sister sites
Help IPS turn progressive policy ideas into action.
Everyone has a right to thrive on a planet where all communities are equitable, democratic, peaceful, and sustainable. Together, we must speak truths to power and challenge the structures that keep us from realizing our full potential as human beings, members of society, and keepers of this planet.