What We Do
IPS is a progressive think tank dedicated to building a more equitable, ecologically sustainable, and peaceful society. In partnership with dynamic social movements, we turn transformative policy ideas into action.
It’s not individual behavior that drives the racial wealth divide — it’s a system that many folks pretend doesn’t exist.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
The majority-conservative Supreme Court is poised to review the application of Title VII to trans people in the workplace.
- Nicolaude SLESA-U8 Sunlite DMX USB Stand Alone Controller + AC DC Mini USB adapt
- goldPFEIL NEW BURGUNDY LEATHER DESK NOTEPAD-PAPER CLIP HOLDER-MADE IN GERMANY
- Standard Mogami 2934 16 Channel Snake Neutrik gold 1 4 TRS 45 Feet 45 ft.
- LUDWIG 32-KEY Xylophone W Drum and Stand
- Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble Guitar Effects Pedal Bundle with 9V Power Adapter, ...
- ESP LTD TL-6N NAT Nylon 6-Str TL-Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar - Natural Gloss
- Tungsol 6V6GT Power Vacuum Tube - Matched Quad
- Levy's - MCT26A-WHT - Chrome-Tan Leather Guitar Strap - White
- RUN'A VARIARTS DORAEMON Japan limited figure No 011 Memory bread
The only upside to Bolton’s dangerous aggression toward Iran is that it may put him too far out in front of Trump.
Can you imagine being 22 and having $150,000 in debt? This is generational abuse.
Reports and Resources
- IEPS ELECTRONIC TBF-15 P N 91012600 120V 15A SURGE PredECTOR POWER CONDITIONER
June 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm at Takoma Park Community Center
Join IPS to celebrate, share and remember one of our own --wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, friend, and activist.
- EMG VoVox Series One Cable Straight to Straight 22 ft.
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at The Mayflower Hotel
A conference about the agenda geared towards combating inequality and raising living standards for the vast majority.
Check out our sister sites
Help IPS turn progressive policy ideas into action.
Everyone has a right to thrive on a planet where all communities are equitable, democratic, peaceful, and sustainable. Together, we must speak truths to power and challenge the structures that keep us from realizing our full potential as human beings, members of society, and keepers of this planet.