What We Do
IPS is a progressive think tank dedicated to building a more equitable, ecologically sustainable, and peaceful society. In partnership with dynamic social movements, we turn transformative policy ideas into action.
The majority-conservative Supreme Court is poised to review the application of Title VII to trans people in the workplace.
- Lixada DMX512 Mini Moving Head Light LED Stage Light Party Disco 9 11CH 25W US
- Standard Mogami 2934 16 Channel Snake Neutrik gold TRS XLR-F 40 Feet 40 ft.
- Claude Lakey Apolo Brass Alto Sax Mouthpiece 7 CLAAB7
- BALL POINT PEN BULLET CASE BRASS Gun Clip Green Marble - Mens Gift - GIFT IDEA
- DMX Extension pour Wifly Exr Barre 5M - DMX Ip Ext Barre Câble 5M
- Gemini Sound Mixer MX-2200 Professional Series
- Fender Mustang Electronics Suite - Includes Pups, Switches, Plates, Pots, Wiring
- Ernie Ball 6181 VP JR 25K Volume Pedal
- K,YAIRI G-1F Acoustic Guitar with Hard Case
The only upside to Bolton’s dangerous aggression toward Iran is that it may put him too far out in front of Trump.
Can you imagine being 22 and having $150,000 in debt? This is generational abuse.
Reports and Resources
- Sabian 214XFHN 14 AAX FREQ Series Hi-Hat Cymbal Pair Bundle w Drop Clutch
June 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm at Takoma Park Community Center
Join IPS to celebrate, share and remember one of our own --wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, friend, and activist.
- 61 Key Electric Piano Music Digital Keyboard LCD Display 110V Batteries
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at The Mayflower Hotel
A conference about the agenda geared towards combating inequality and raising living standards for the vast majority.
Check out our sister sites
Help IPS turn progressive policy ideas into action.
Everyone has a right to thrive on a planet where all communities are equitable, democratic, peaceful, and sustainable. Together, we must speak truths to power and challenge the structures that keep us from realizing our full potential as human beings, members of society, and keepers of this planet.