What We Do
IPS is a progressive think tank dedicated to building a more equitable, ecologically sustainable, and peaceful society. In partnership with dynamic social movements, we turn transformative policy ideas into action.
It’s not individual behavior that drives the racial wealth divide — it’s a system that many folks pretend doesn’t exist.
Open box: A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. The item may be missing the original packaging, ... Read moreabout the condition
The majority-conservative Supreme Court is poised to review the application of Title VII to trans people in the workplace.
- Lixada DMX512 Mini Moving Head Light LED Stage Light Party Disco 9 11CH 25W US
- Standard Mogami 2934 16 Channel Snake Neutrik gold TRS XLR-F 40 Feet 40 ft.
- Claude Lakey Apolo Brass Alto Sax Mouthpiece 7 CLAAB7
- BALL POINT PEN BULLET CASE BRASS Gun Clip Green Marble - Mens Gift - GIFT IDEA
- Free Shipping, Lap Steel pinkwood Fretboard w MOP Inlay Scale 19 (22-4)
- BIYANG RV-10 Stereo Reverb Guitar Effect Pedal Metal Shell True Bypass R7K4
- #A4199 Elegant Ripple Maple Basses bookmatch top set luthier-ONE AND ONLY
- RODE PG2-R Pro Cable - microphone cable
- BLEMISHED FENDER SQUIER AFFINITY PJ ALDER BASS BODY RACE RED PBASS JBASS GUITAR
The only upside to Bolton’s dangerous aggression toward Iran is that it may put him too far out in front of Trump.
Can you imagine being 22 and having $150,000 in debt? This is generational abuse.
Reports and Resources
- FUJIGEN (FGN) NCLS-10R gold Top from Japan
June 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm at Takoma Park Community Center
Join IPS to celebrate, share and remember one of our own --wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, friend, and activist.
- Cort AC120CE OP Cutaway Electro-Classical Guitar
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at The Mayflower Hotel
A conference about the agenda geared towards combating inequality and raising living standards for the vast majority.
Check out our sister sites
Help IPS turn progressive policy ideas into action.
Everyone has a right to thrive on a planet where all communities are equitable, democratic, peaceful, and sustainable. Together, we must speak truths to power and challenge the structures that keep us from realizing our full potential as human beings, members of society, and keepers of this planet.