What We Do
IPS is a progressive think tank dedicated to building a more equitable, ecologically sustainable, and peaceful society. In partnership with dynamic social movements, we turn transformative policy ideas into action.
It’s not individual behavior that drives the racial wealth divide — it’s a system that many folks pretend doesn’t exist.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|String Configuration:||6 String|
Does Not Apply
Alternate Reality Powercaster
Does not apply
The majority-conservative Supreme Court is poised to review the application of Title VII to trans people in the workplace.
- Lot Of 5 Canon GPR 31
- Tama 13 Snare Drum - 13 x4 Hammered Steel Shell
- Latin Percussion Karl Perazzo Signature Mini Conga
- MOOG MINITAUR ANALOG BASS SYNTHESIZER SYNTH MODULE NEW ARMENS
- YAMAHA DJX-IIB MIDI Dance Music Workstation Groovebox Beatbox Scratch Mixer
- Pre Owned Maxon AD 999 Analog Delay Effect Pedal MIJ Good Condition
- [Genuineelectro harmonix digital reverb Holy Grail EH9300
- Fender Bubbler Analog Chorus Pedal
- Ernie Ball Cobalt basse 5 - Corde 2736 Standard Slinky 45 - 130
The only upside to Bolton’s dangerous aggression toward Iran is that it may put him too far out in front of Trump.
Reports and Resources
- orange Kongpressor Analogue Class A Compression Guitar Pedal
June 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm at Takoma Park Community Center
Join IPS to celebrate, share and remember one of our own --wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, friend, and activist.
- Epiphone Limited Edition Bob Marley Electric Guitar Les Paul Type
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at The Mayflower Hotel
A conference about the agenda geared towards combating inequality and raising living standards for the vast majority.
Check out our sister sites
Help IPS turn progressive policy ideas into action.
Everyone has a right to thrive on a planet where all communities are equitable, democratic, peaceful, and sustainable. Together, we must speak truths to power and challenge the structures that keep us from realizing our full potential as human beings, members of society, and keepers of this planet.