What We Do
IPS is a progressive think tank dedicated to building a more equitable, ecologically sustainable, and peaceful society. In partnership with dynamic social movements, we turn transformative policy ideas into action.
It’s not individual behavior that drives the racial wealth divide — it’s a system that many folks pretend doesn’t exist.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Polyph.Octave POG II Pedal
The majority-conservative Supreme Court is poised to review the application of Title VII to trans people in the workplace.
- TOA DA-250F 4-Channel Power Amplifier, 250 Watts x 4 @ 4 Ohms
- Otto Link Metal New York Series Tenor Saxophone Mouthpiece 7
- 1960's GRETSCH 20 BASS DRUM FRONT LOGO HEAD for YOUR DRUM SET LOT Z511
- Dmx 512 lighting controller 1024 controller stage lighting led moving head light
- Sundown Rover 15 Amp Nice
- Joyo PXL-PRO Programable Pedal 32 Effects Controller Loop Channel Dural 4 FX
- MALLORY PAT APP FOR 1 MEG Electric Guitar VINTAGE Potentiometer LINEAR POT
- Fender Showmaster Strat Limited Edition!
- KAWAI SD SERIES '65 Used
The only upside to Bolton’s dangerous aggression toward Iran is that it may put him too far out in front of Trump.
Can you imagine being 22 and having $150,000 in debt? This is generational abuse.
Reports and Resources
- Fender Buddy Guy Standard Stratocaster Used
June 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm at Takoma Park Community Center
Join IPS to celebrate, share and remember one of our own --wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, friend, and activist.
- Peavey 50Ft 24Awg Twisted Pair Shielded HIP LOW Z MICROPHONE CABLE 256510 New
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at The Mayflower Hotel
A conference about the agenda geared towards combating inequality and raising living standards for the vast majority.
Check out our sister sites
Help IPS turn progressive policy ideas into action.
Everyone has a right to thrive on a planet where all communities are equitable, democratic, peaceful, and sustainable. Together, we must speak truths to power and challenge the structures that keep us from realizing our full potential as human beings, members of society, and keepers of this planet.