What We Do
IPS is a progressive think tank dedicated to building a more equitable, ecologically sustainable, and peaceful society. In partnership with dynamic social movements, we turn transformative policy ideas into action.
Does Not Apply
The majority-conservative Supreme Court is poised to review the application of Title VII to trans people in the workplace.
- ATA GLIDER Case 1 4 Ply For Korg KingKORG 61-Key Synthesizer
- Oxford Pressguard Classification Folder - Legal - 8.50 X 14 - 2 Expansion - 4
- Oki MICROLINE 8810 Workgroup Dot Matrix Printer
- Sony PCM-D100 Portable High Resolution Professional DSD Audio Voice Recorder
- Mooer Micro PreAmp004 Guitar Micro Preamp Pedal
- GRETSCH G3230 SSP Les Paul type Used with Soft Case From Japan Free Shipping
- Seymour Duncan Duality Bridge Zebra New JRR Shop
- Gibson Les Paul Special BASS LPB-1 1993
- Schecter Retro Spitfire 6-String Electric Guitar, Purple Haze
The only upside to Bolton’s dangerous aggression toward Iran is that it may put him too far out in front of Trump.
Can you imagine being 22 and having $150,000 in debt? This is generational abuse.
Reports and Resources
- Vintage 1980s Roland JX-8P Analog Polyphonic Synthesizer JX8P + Bag
June 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm at Takoma Park Community Center
Join IPS to celebrate, share and remember one of our own --wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, friend, and activist.
- 12 ft DB-25 Male to 2-XLR Male 6-TRS 1 4 Balanced Pro Breakout Cables, USED
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at The Mayflower Hotel
A conference about the agenda geared towards combating inequality and raising living standards for the vast majority.
Check out our sister sites
Help IPS turn progressive policy ideas into action.
Everyone has a right to thrive on a planet where all communities are equitable, democratic, peaceful, and sustainable. Together, we must speak truths to power and challenge the structures that keep us from realizing our full potential as human beings, members of society, and keepers of this planet.