What We Do
IPS is a progressive think tank dedicated to building a more equitable, ecologically sustainable, and peaceful society. In partnership with dynamic social movements, we turn transformative policy ideas into action.
|Seller Notes:||“There is no musician to test the instrument, there is not enough detail for the Clarinet .”|
Does not apply
The majority-conservative Supreme Court is poised to review the application of Title VII to trans people in the workplace.
- C-line 30540 Heavy Duty Document Sorter - 31 X Divider - Printed - 8.50 X 11 -
- Ampex 456 Grand Master Tape
- Elite Core IM-16-CORE 16 Channel A D Input Module
- Loane Famille Écusson Prénom Blason Héraldique Gravé Ouvre-Lettre
- Taurus Amplification Abigar BL Drive Bass & Guitar Effect Pedal & AC Adapter
- Behringer DJX-750 5-Channel DJ Mixer
- Electro-Harmonix Sovtek Deluxe Big Muff Pi Distortion/Sustainer Pedal
- FUJIGEN J-STANDARD Jazz Bass Electric Bass Guitar Red From Japan Used F/S
- Auricap XO High Resolution Capacitor 6.0uf 200V
The only upside to Bolton’s dangerous aggression toward Iran is that it may put him too far out in front of Trump.
Can you imagine being 22 and having $150,000 in debt? This is generational abuse.
Reports and Resources
- SANGOMA TECHNOLOGIES INC SGM-EXP100 EXPANSION DSS FOR S500 AND S700 PHONES
June 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm at Takoma Park Community Center
Join IPS to celebrate, share and remember one of our own --wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, friend, and activist.
- DW 9000 Series Single Pedal
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at The Mayflower Hotel
A conference about the agenda geared towards combating inequality and raising living standards for the vast majority.
Check out our sister sites
Help IPS turn progressive policy ideas into action.
Everyone has a right to thrive on a planet where all communities are equitable, democratic, peaceful, and sustainable. Together, we must speak truths to power and challenge the structures that keep us from realizing our full potential as human beings, members of society, and keepers of this planet.