What We Do
IPS is a progressive think tank dedicated to building a more equitable, ecologically sustainable, and peaceful society. In partnership with dynamic social movements, we turn transformative policy ideas into action.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
The majority-conservative Supreme Court is poised to review the application of Title VII to trans people in the workplace.
- Sabian Cymbals AAX X-Plosion 18 Crash Cymbal New
- 6' Pro Stage Stinger AC Power Extension Cable 12 Gauge by Elite Core
- CANON FM2-3670-000 LASER SCANNER ASSEMBLY iR5570 5570N 6570 6570N
- Allen & Heath QU-32 QU 32 Digital Mixer Swan Flight Case (Hex)
- MXR Carbon Copy M169 Analog Delay Guitar Effects Pedal by Dunlop M-169 Brand NEW
- Electro-harmonix electro harmonics effector distortion Deluxe BigJapan import
- FERNANDES FRB-55 with Soft Case Electric Guitar USED Medium Scale
- Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay Delay Guitar Effect Pedal
- Paul Reed Smith PRS Sonzera 20 1x12 Gutar Combo Amp FREE SHIPPING
The only upside to Bolton’s dangerous aggression toward Iran is that it may put him too far out in front of Trump.
Can you imagine being 22 and having $150,000 in debt? This is generational abuse.
Reports and Resources
- WARNER CLARINET VINTAGE WITH SELMER MOUTHPIECE
June 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm at Takoma Park Community Center
Join IPS to celebrate, share and remember one of our own --wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, friend, and activist.
- Chauvet DJ Intimidator Beam LED 350 Moving Head LED Light with 15-Foot DMX Cable
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at The Mayflower Hotel
A conference about the agenda geared towards combating inequality and raising living standards for the vast majority.
Check out our sister sites
Help IPS turn progressive policy ideas into action.
Everyone has a right to thrive on a planet where all communities are equitable, democratic, peaceful, and sustainable. Together, we must speak truths to power and challenge the structures that keep us from realizing our full potential as human beings, members of society, and keepers of this planet.