What We Do
IPS is a progressive think tank dedicated to building a more equitable, ecologically sustainable, and peaceful society. In partnership with dynamic social movements, we turn transformative policy ideas into action.
It’s not individual behavior that drives the racial wealth divide — it’s a system that many folks pretend doesn’t exist.
|Seller Notes:||“Please read description.”|
|Country of Manufacture:||United States|
The majority-conservative Supreme Court is poised to review the application of Title VII to trans people in the workplace.
- Lot Of 5 Canon GPR 31
- Tama 13 Snare Drum - 13 x4 Hammered Steel Shell
- Latin Percussion Karl Perazzo Signature Mini Conga
- MOOG MINITAUR ANALOG BASS SYNTHESIZER SYNTH MODULE NEW ARMENS
- Gibson SG Special Heritage Cherry 2010 from Japan
- Fender Player Telecaster Electric Guitar, Sonic Red
- Brian Bell of Weezer Limited Edition Signed Lyon Washburn Electric Guitar COA
- Electro-Harmonix Nano Looper 360 Pedal
- VOX V845 Classic Wah Wah Pedal Guitar Effector From JAPAN
The only upside to Bolton’s dangerous aggression toward Iran is that it may put him too far out in front of Trump.
Can you imagine being 22 and having $150,000 in debt? This is generational abuse.
Reports and Resources
- Radial JPC Active Stereo Computer and Media Device Direct Box
June 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm at Takoma Park Community Center
Join IPS to celebrate, share and remember one of our own --wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, friend, and activist.
- YAMAHA Trumpet Mouthpiece Standard 15E4 TR-15E4 Mouth Piece from JAPAN
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at The Mayflower Hotel
A conference about the agenda geared towards combating inequality and raising living standards for the vast majority.
Check out our sister sites
Help IPS turn progressive policy ideas into action.
Everyone has a right to thrive on a planet where all communities are equitable, democratic, peaceful, and sustainable. Together, we must speak truths to power and challenge the structures that keep us from realizing our full potential as human beings, members of society, and keepers of this planet.