What We Do
IPS is a progressive think tank dedicated to building a more equitable, ecologically sustainable, and peaceful society. In partnership with dynamic social movements, we turn transformative policy ideas into action.
It’s not individual behavior that drives the racial wealth divide — it’s a system that many folks pretend doesn’t exist.
Perma Sleeve Markers
Does not apply
The majority-conservative Supreme Court is poised to review the application of Title VII to trans people in the workplace.
- TOA DA-250F 4-Channel Power Amplifier, 250 Watts x 4 @ 4 Ohms
- Otto Link Metal New York Series Tenor Saxophone Mouthpiece 7
- 1960's GRETSCH 20 BASS DRUM FRONT LOGO HEAD for YOUR DRUM SET LOT Z511
- Dmx 512 lighting controller 1024 controller stage lighting led moving head light
- Tone Bakery Warmoth Split Jazzmaster with Triple P90's New JRR Shop
- Charvel Pro Mod San Dimas SD2 2H FR Chlorine Burst
- Way Huge Smalls Aqua Puss Analog Delay Mk III Guitar Effect Pedal Dunlop
- Vox Lil' Looper Multi effects Pedal / Looper
- YAMAHA REVSTAR RS320 VINTAGE WHITE Japan rare beautiful vintage popular EMS F/S
The only upside to Bolton’s dangerous aggression toward Iran is that it may put him too far out in front of Trump.
Reports and Resources
- New Matrix ComSec 8-VoIP 8-FXO Gateway SETU-VFX880 8904133011617
June 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm at Takoma Park Community Center
Join IPS to celebrate, share and remember one of our own --wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, friend, and activist.
- Luna Mahogany Series Mo'o A E Concert Ukulele w Gigbag,Tuner,Strings & PC
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at The Mayflower Hotel
A conference about the agenda geared towards combating inequality and raising living standards for the vast majority.
Check out our sister sites
Help IPS turn progressive policy ideas into action.
Everyone has a right to thrive on a planet where all communities are equitable, democratic, peaceful, and sustainable. Together, we must speak truths to power and challenge the structures that keep us from realizing our full potential as human beings, members of society, and keepers of this planet.