What We Do
IPS is a progressive think tank dedicated to building a more equitable, ecologically sustainable, and peaceful society. In partnership with dynamic social movements, we turn transformative policy ideas into action.
It’s not individual behavior that drives the racial wealth divide — it’s a system that many folks pretend doesn’t exist.
The majority-conservative Supreme Court is poised to review the application of Title VII to trans people in the workplace.
- Casio LK-135 61 Key Lighting Electronic Piano With Stand
- Rubbermaid Optimizers Four-Way Organizer with Drawers, Plastic - 10 x 13.25 x
- Fixing Film Assembly Ricoh MPC6003 MPC5503 MPC4503 Lanier D150-4041 D150-4041
- Fluxia DLB100 1 metre Red Green bluee Lighting Strip Bar Uplighter Wash Light Dmx
- Fender® Redondo Player Walnut Fretboard Acoustic Electric Guitar Electric Jade
- Erafuzz Revolution 1971 Triangle Muff Electric Guitar Fuzz Pedal Replica
- Ebony Brass Saddle Bridge Ollandoc Phred Languedoc & Other Hollow Body Guitars
- 2pcs Upright Double Bass Tuning Pegs for 1/8 Double Bass Replacement
- Morris B-45 Natural A.Guitar 12 String Acoustic Guitar
The only upside to Bolton’s dangerous aggression toward Iran is that it may put him too far out in front of Trump.
Can you imagine being 22 and having $150,000 in debt? This is generational abuse.
Reports and Resources
- Elite Core Stage Audio Floor Box w 4 XLR Mic & 2 EtherCON RJ45 Female Connectors
June 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm at Takoma Park Community Center
Join IPS to celebrate, share and remember one of our own --wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, friend, and activist.
- 8 Channel Snake Cable 30' Foot Mogami 2932 Neutrik gold DB25 to XLR Female
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at The Mayflower Hotel
A conference about the agenda geared towards combating inequality and raising living standards for the vast majority.
Check out our sister sites
Help IPS turn progressive policy ideas into action.
Everyone has a right to thrive on a planet where all communities are equitable, democratic, peaceful, and sustainable. Together, we must speak truths to power and challenge the structures that keep us from realizing our full potential as human beings, members of society, and keepers of this planet.