What We Do
IPS is a progressive think tank dedicated to building a more equitable, ecologically sustainable, and peaceful society. In partnership with dynamic social movements, we turn transformative policy ideas into action.
The majority-conservative Supreme Court is poised to review the application of Title VII to trans people in the workplace.
- 25 LED RGB G40 3D String Light With Power Supply and Controller 12 Spacing
- 4PCS 80W Spider Moving Head Stage Light RGBW LED Beam DMX DJ Party Show Light
- Sabian AAX Medium Hi-Hats 14 in. Pair
- 100pcs 10mm Soprano Clarinet Leather pads great material
- Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter Pedal Owned By Papa Roach
- WIRELESS INSTRUMENT CLIP ON MICROPHONE TRANSMITTER RECEIVER 2.4GHZ blueETOOTH KIT
- BOSS Super Chorus CH-1 from japan (325
- Vintage 1950s Maccaferri G30 - Plastic Acoustic Guitar - USED!
- Vintage Jen Motorphaser 1970s Phaser Guitar Pedal
Reports and Resources
- Samson Servo 120a ower Amplifier - Servo120a Amp Samson Servo120a
June 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm at Takoma Park Community Center
Join IPS to celebrate, share and remember one of our own --wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, friend, and activist.
- Moving Laser Moon Flower Pattern Projector Led DJ Disco Stage Light sound Active
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at The Mayflower Hotel
A conference about the agenda geared towards combating inequality and raising living standards for the vast majority.
Check out our sister sites
Help IPS turn progressive policy ideas into action.
Everyone has a right to thrive on a planet where all communities are equitable, democratic, peaceful, and sustainable. Together, we must speak truths to power and challenge the structures that keep us from realizing our full potential as human beings, members of society, and keepers of this planet.