What We Do
IPS is a progressive think tank dedicated to building a more equitable, ecologically sustainable, and peaceful society. In partnership with dynamic social movements, we turn transformative policy ideas into action.
It’s not individual behavior that drives the racial wealth divide — it’s a system that many folks pretend doesn’t exist.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Number of Strings:||6 Strings||MPN:|
|Right-/ Left-Handed:||Right Handed||Model:|
The majority-conservative Supreme Court is poised to review the application of Title VII to trans people in the workplace.
- C-line 30540 Heavy Duty Document Sorter - 31 X Divider - Printed - 8.50 X 11 -
- Ampex 456 Grand Master Tape
- Elite Core IM-16-CORE 16 Channel A D Input Module
- Loane Famille Écusson Prénom Blason Héraldique Gravé Ouvre-Lettre
- TC Electronic Sub 'N' Up Octaver LIKE NEW - Octave Pedal with TonePrint
- Fender Acoustics MALIBU PLAYER (Candy Apple Red)
- Taylor GS Mini-e Walnut Acoustic Guitar Natural
- BOSS DN-2(BX60068) Guitar Effect Pedal Free Shipping
- Ortega D-WALKER-MM Deep Series Extra Short Scale Acoustic Bass - Blem #XZ79
The only upside to Bolton’s dangerous aggression toward Iran is that it may put him too far out in front of Trump.
Can you imagine being 22 and having $150,000 in debt? This is generational abuse.
Reports and Resources
- Harmonica Low Impedance Volume Control Box w Belt Clip
June 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm at Takoma Park Community Center
Join IPS to celebrate, share and remember one of our own --wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, friend, and activist.
- PIG HOG 50FT TOUR GRADE SPEAKER CABLE 14 GAUGE 1 4 to 1 4 PHSC50
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at The Mayflower Hotel
A conference about the agenda geared towards combating inequality and raising living standards for the vast majority.
Check out our sister sites
Help IPS turn progressive policy ideas into action.
Everyone has a right to thrive on a planet where all communities are equitable, democratic, peaceful, and sustainable. Together, we must speak truths to power and challenge the structures that keep us from realizing our full potential as human beings, members of society, and keepers of this planet.