What We Do
IPS is a progressive think tank dedicated to building a more equitable, ecologically sustainable, and peaceful society. In partnership with dynamic social movements, we turn transformative policy ideas into action.
It’s not individual behavior that drives the racial wealth divide — it’s a system that many folks pretend doesn’t exist.
The majority-conservative Supreme Court is poised to review the application of Title VII to trans people in the workplace.
- Lixada DMX512 Mini Moving Head Light LED Stage Light Party Disco 9 11CH 25W US
- Standard Mogami 2934 16 Channel Snake Neutrik gold TRS XLR-F 40 Feet 40 ft.
- Claude Lakey Apolo Brass Alto Sax Mouthpiece 7 CLAAB7
- BALL POINT PEN BULLET CASE BRASS Gun Clip Green Marble - Mens Gift - GIFT IDEA
- Providence PV-9 ProVolt 9 Power Box Filtered Pedalboard Power Supply -BLOWOUT
- Providence SDT-2 STAMPEDED DT Guitar Effect Pedal Made in Japan
- Gretsch G5420T Electromatic Hollow Body Single Cut in Fairlane Blue with Bigsby
- JOYO Portable Acoustic Guitar Amplifier Dual Channels With Power Adapter G4U5
- Light Duty ATA Case For FENDER 65 TWIN REVERB REISSUE Amp-ID 27x11.5x20.5
The only upside to Bolton’s dangerous aggression toward Iran is that it may put him too far out in front of Trump.
Can you imagine being 22 and having $150,000 in debt? This is generational abuse.
Reports and Resources
- NEW Nobo 1905293 55 Widescreen Melamine Whiteboard
June 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm at Takoma Park Community Center
Join IPS to celebrate, share and remember one of our own --wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, friend, and activist.
- Rainbow Effect 17R Sharpy 350W Moving Head Beam Light 3in1 DJ stage lighting
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at The Mayflower Hotel
A conference about the agenda geared towards combating inequality and raising living standards for the vast majority.
Check out our sister sites
Help IPS turn progressive policy ideas into action.
Everyone has a right to thrive on a planet where all communities are equitable, democratic, peaceful, and sustainable. Together, we must speak truths to power and challenge the structures that keep us from realizing our full potential as human beings, members of society, and keepers of this planet.