What We Do
IPS is a progressive think tank dedicated to building a more equitable, ecologically sustainable, and peaceful society. In partnership with dynamic social movements, we turn transformative policy ideas into action.
It’s not individual behavior that drives the racial wealth divide — it’s a system that many folks pretend doesn’t exist.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
BOSS AUDIO SYSTEMS
The majority-conservative Supreme Court is poised to review the application of Title VII to trans people in the workplace.
- Casio LK-135 61 Key Lighting Electronic Piano With Stand
- Rubbermaid Optimizers Four-Way Organizer with Drawers, Plastic - 10 x 13.25 x
- Fixing Film Assembly Ricoh MPC6003 MPC5503 MPC4503 Lanier D150-4041 D150-4041
- Fluxia DLB100 1 metre Red Green bluee Lighting Strip Bar Uplighter Wash Light Dmx
- Maxon FL-302, Flanger, Made in Japan, 1981, Original Boxing, Vintage Effect
- Vintage Vox AC30 AC15 Egg Style Footswitch Guitar Pedal Vib Trem
- Fender PLAYER STRATOCASTER HSS PF (Sonic Red)
- EHX Electro-Harmonix Bassballs Twin Dynamic Envelope Filter Guitar Effects Pedal
- NUX Booster&Kompressor Analog Boost Compressor Guitar Effect Pedal White G1J7
The only upside to Bolton’s dangerous aggression toward Iran is that it may put him too far out in front of Trump.
Can you imagine being 22 and having $150,000 in debt? This is generational abuse.
Reports and Resources
- HP F2215AA ABA Business Scientific Calculator
June 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm at Takoma Park Community Center
Join IPS to celebrate, share and remember one of our own --wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, friend, and activist.
- Big Ben Morsetto 29mm TAPPO black - supporto & SOSTIENE - Audio Visual
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at The Mayflower Hotel
A conference about the agenda geared towards combating inequality and raising living standards for the vast majority.
Check out our sister sites
Help IPS turn progressive policy ideas into action.
Everyone has a right to thrive on a planet where all communities are equitable, democratic, peaceful, and sustainable. Together, we must speak truths to power and challenge the structures that keep us from realizing our full potential as human beings, members of society, and keepers of this planet.