What We Do
IPS is a progressive think tank dedicated to building a more equitable, ecologically sustainable, and peaceful society. In partnership with dynamic social movements, we turn transformative policy ideas into action.
Does not apply
Does not apply
The majority-conservative Supreme Court is poised to review the application of Title VII to trans people in the workplace.
- Sabian Cymbals AAX X-Plosion 18 Crash Cymbal New
- 6' Pro Stage Stinger AC Power Extension Cable 12 Gauge by Elite Core
- CANON FM2-3670-000 LASER SCANNER ASSEMBLY iR5570 5570N 6570 6570N
- Allen & Heath QU-32 QU 32 Digital Mixer Swan Flight Case (Hex)
- Tonika Sverdlovsk USSR Rare Vintage Electric Guitar Soviet Russian
- NEW Vintage Brand V6 V6VW electric guitar in vintage white finish
- SEYMOUR DUNCAN SFX-04 from japan (7571
- Greco EG700 Red Sunburst 1979 Used
- BOSS GEB7 BASS EQUALIZER PEDALE SINGOLO EQUALIZZATORE PER BASSO
The only upside to Bolton’s dangerous aggression toward Iran is that it may put him too far out in front of Trump.
Can you imagine being 22 and having $150,000 in debt? This is generational abuse.
Reports and Resources
- Transfer Belt Canon imageRUNNER C5185i C5180i C5180 C4580i C4580 FC7-0091-000
June 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm at Takoma Park Community Center
Join IPS to celebrate, share and remember one of our own --wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, friend, and activist.
- 80W 8PCS U`King 36 LED RGB Par Stage Lighting DMX Remote Control Disco DJ Lights
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at The Mayflower Hotel
A conference about the agenda geared towards combating inequality and raising living standards for the vast majority.
Check out our sister sites
Help IPS turn progressive policy ideas into action.
Everyone has a right to thrive on a planet where all communities are equitable, democratic, peaceful, and sustainable. Together, we must speak truths to power and challenge the structures that keep us from realizing our full potential as human beings, members of society, and keepers of this planet.